The following terms govern your use of this website. Use of this website in any manner indicates your acceptance of these terms. We may revise these terms at any time and revised terms will be effective as soon as they are posted.
We welcome and encourage you to post comments on our blog. If you do so, Idea Platforms, Inc. and its principals will have a perpetual, royalty-free license to exercise all rights under copyright throughout the world in those comments, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, and to license others to do so, with or without attribution to you as source in the sole discretion of ourselves or our licensees.
If you include any personal identifying information in any comment you post on our blog, you understand and acknowledge that such information is available for use by anyone having access to our blog. We will not use any such information except to communicate with you for reasons connected with our business, such as (without limitation) sending you promotional notices concerning our books and other projects.
3. Non-personal Web Site Use Information
We automatically collect and store information from each site visitor that is not personal identifying information. As each visitor browses through our website, reading and/or downloading pages, we will gather and store certain information about the visit. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, xcompany.com if you use a private Internet access account, or yourschool.edu if you connect from a school or university domain), and IP address ( a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are online) from which you access our website.
- The type of browser and operating system you use to access our site, and other details about your software and hardware configurations.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit within our site.
- If you linked to our pages from another website, the URL address of that website.
We use this non-personal information to help us make this Web site more useful to visitors—to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.